More than your current
Sep 01, 2020
Job Posting Date:
May 07, 2020
The CureMD Design team seeks a driven and talented Senior Graphic Designer who shall be collaborating simultaneously with Design, Engineering and Product teams. This is where your excellent interpersonal skills will come into play, allowing you to build lifelong relationships with individuals from diverse domains and expertise. You shall be responsible for the exploration of the concept, development, and execution of world-class designs and present them in a timely manner. The role requires an inquisitive, prolific designer who has knowledge of consumer trends that shall enable him/her to develop the future of the CureMD brand.
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Media, and Design or a related field.
• 5+ years' experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and InDesign.
• A portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your specific contributions.
• Knowledge of print production and marketing design process.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism.
• Conceptualize and design amazing digital content: social media campaigns, eBooks, web sites, print materials, sales decks, proposals, PDFs, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate intent, plans, statuses; highlight the issues being faced; and finally devising alternatives as solutions to resolve conflicts.
• Find ways to make complex information and interactions as simple as possible
• Able to beautifully sketch ideas, interactions, and storyboards.
• Channeling motivation and teamwork in projects and the department, understanding how an interactive team operates within a large organization, and what is expected in critiques and team meetings.